My Photo

Search and ye shall find

  • Google

TypePad Profile

Get updates on my activity. Follow me on my Profile.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Social Networks

  • Via BuzzFeed
  • Clicky Web Analytics


  • This is my personal blog. Any opinions shared do not necessarily reflect the opinions of my employer. Logo image: Ernest von Rosen,

« In defense of Barry Blitt's New Yorker Obama cover | Main | Cute boys, the boring lives of 12 year-olds and Barack Obama »

July 21, 2008



I want a farm party in the South End!!!


yes, let's have a special nite for skinny ass meth whores.

The Southender

You are going to laugh when you hear this: In Boston, you actually need some sort of permit or license for dancing. A group of us once rented out a South End restaurant for a couple hours for a birthday bash. We wer told we could have a dj (i.e, my ipod and speakers) but no dancing as they didn't have a dancing permit. And they were serious. Must be some ordinance dating back to 1683 or thereabout.


West -
Can you believe how vintage that photo is? Almost 10 years ago!!

The Southender -
Yeah I think I heard about the "dance permit"... isn't it called something like a "Cabaret License?" Too funny. Must be from Boston's Blue Laws. But would it really be that hard for one of these bars to obtain one? It seems like Stella pretty much runs this city these days.

The comments to this entry are closed.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
AddThis Feed Button

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blog powered by Typepad
Member since 03/2007