- When I was a little kid, I endured 13 hour hair-doing sessions. My mom and I would rent Nintendo games (of particular note, Who Framed Roger Rabbit and Bill and Ted’s Excellent Adventure… which are basically the worst games ever) and watch Baywatch all day while she braided my crazy thick locks.
- I was on The Price is Right. I got up on stage, played a game called Bonkers and won with .5 seconds left. Then I spun that wheel thing and landed 30 cents, and then 70 cents… awesome. But I lost in the Showcase Showdown. Boooo. Total takeaway: An outdoor fireplace, a grandfather clock, $1,000 bucks, and an up-close peak at Bob Parker’s make-up job. Priceless.
- My close friends, family, and boyfriend all share one thing in common: they can make me laugh until I gush tears of joy. These days, that’s the #1 trait I look for in a new friend.
- I haphazardly memorize entire movies. I mean the entire thing, soundtrack and all. I might have a small movie library in my brain.
- My fingers are longer than anyone’s I have ever met. I dare you to try to take my #1 spot.
- My parents first met in college. My mom was my dad’s professor.
- Before college, I only attended Quaker schools… and summer camps, for that matter. But I’m not a Quaker - oh Philly, how I love thee.
- I traveled all over Italy by myself. Though I speak French, I don’t speak a lick of Italian. Funny though, that didn’t prove problematic. I just smiled a lot. (below, me in Rome... alone... smiling)
I've tagged 8 of my fav bloggers who I'd love to hear more about!