Found myself wandering around one of my news/tech trends sites and stumbled upon a blurb on The Kegulator. Basically, it's a simple site where you can estimate how much beer, ice and cups you'll need for a party by how many people are attending and how drunk you think they'll get.
Neat idea - but the site needs a few things:
1) Zip code liquor store locater (maybe pull in a Google Maps mashup?)
3) Terminator, to beat the crap out of all the drunk fools
4) A page dedicated solely to Power Hours, because they're just so much fun
5) Party-intensity estimator with playlist accompaniments
6) Instructions for kegstands and funnels
Funny how "Share on Facebook" is so prominently displayed right above the estimator. Since when did Facebook users get the boozehound rep?