Oh. My. God. SocialMoth is creeping my out, but I'm loving it. I can't help it... reading these anonymously posted "secrets" is intoxicating. Of course most of them are sexually-driven, but the ones that aren't are so unabashedly original I just want to read more and more.
Here are some favorites:
- I hate trying to open something and having your hand slip so you end up punching yourself in the face.
- My grandfather actually used duct tape to keep his car's side quarter panel in place. I would stand on the "good" side of his car, just hoping my friends wouldn't notice the tape.
- I texted her from an anonymous number that I loved her.
- People look funny on ellipticals.
- I want to divorce my vagina. Is that possible?
- I hate the litle apple chunks in my oatmeal..they make me want to barf...but that is all that is left in my variety pack of oatmeal :(
- i always wear cute underwear to sleep just incase the house catches on fire and a cute firefighter comes to rescue me
- stupid pigon scared the crap outta me... landed on my window sill and made its lil wooo noise... then attacked my screen
stupid pigons are plottin...
not so stupid ...
THE PIGONS ARE COMING
- my biggest fear is falling up the stairs (or down...) and biting off my tongue...
I could aimlessly wander this site for hours, maybe even days. It's true, I do have the desire to join, but I also fear that I'll post something like "I think I have a bald spot in the back of my head." Or it'll be like drunk dialing and I'll reveal all my secrets on a 3am drunken rampage.